ThingWave’s wireless Air-QTM sensors monitor air quality in underground facilities 24/7 providing data for situational awareness in real-time.
The Air-QTM sensor can detect up to 4 gases (CO, NH3, O2, and NO2)* simultaneously, with all data transmitted wirelessly to ThingWave Cloud, UniverseTM. The information can also be forwarded to 3rd party systems such as ventilation control, etc.
The Air-QTM sensors are fully integrated into ThingWave’s underground digitalization platform Mining 4.0.
- ThingWave’s IoT platform gives full overview over air quality in underground facilities (for example, mines and tunnels)
- Sensor information is encrypted and securely stored
- Alarm generation
- Visualisation of sensor data
- Replaceable filters and batteries
- Easy setup
* other gases are available on request
**Lifetime 3-4 months (real-time updates)
6-12 months (updates with 20 minutes interval)
12 months (powered)
Air Quality Sensor Air-Q™
- Up to 4 gas sensors (CO, NH3, O2, NO2)*
- Wireless communication
- Battery or 5V powered (replaceable)